Today’s Breakfast Recipe is courtesy of Claire Nolan from Buzzfeed, as you know I am a rabid fan of one pan recipes, so here is one just for Breakfast. I know, who has time for Breakfast, you can always set up the tablet in the kitchen on the weekends and try this one out. Or maybe get up a little early and skip the trip to the fast food spot you love, (ssshhh, did I just say that? 😮 ). Lois
Recipe: One-Pan Breakfast Potatoes
3 russet potatoes, cut into bite-size pieces
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 small white onion, diced
Olive oil, to taste
1 tablespoon rosemary
1 tablespoon garlic, minced
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat oven to 500˚F/260˚C.
2. Place potato pieces, diced red bell pepper, and diced onion on a baking sheet.
3. Drizzle olive oil over everything and season with rosemary, garlic, paprika, salt, and pepper. Mix until evenly coated.
4. Spread coated potatoes, peppers, and onions out into an even layer.
5. Bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes.
6. Serve with your favorite breakfast sides.