While surfing on FaceBook the other day, I came across this Tasty Recipe and I knew that I had to share it with you guys today. OMG! Doesn’t it look delicious? I cannot wait to try it myself. This recipe comes courtesy of Matthew Francis Johnson and Tasty. Please do let me know if you tried this or any of the recipes I’ve shared with you. I would love to know how it turned out and if it tastes as good as it looks. Oh, and don’t forget to take plenty of pictures and email them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Bon Appetite, Lois!
8 biscuits (or 1 can biscuit dough)
1 cup strawberries, quartered
2 cups strawberries, finely diced
½ cup sugar
½ cup milk
½ cup maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ teaspoon cinnamon
Here’s The YouTube Video To Show You How it’s Done:
1. Preheat oven 350˚F/180˚C.
2. Slice biscuits into 8 pieces and place in a greased baking dish.
3. In a saucepan on medium heat, combine strawberry filling ingredients and cook until it reaches a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and continue to cook until filling reaches a smooth consistency. Remove from heat and set aside.
4. Combine egg mixture ingredients in a large bowl and spread evenly on top of biscuits in the baking dish. Top with strawberry filling and fresh strawberries.
5. Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until golden brown.
6. Garnish with whipped cream.